LINCOLN, Neb. – The Nebraska Game and Parks system has launched a website for the sale of hunting, fishing and state park permits. The site, which went live on Sept. 28, offers improved navigation, mobile responsiveness and many other features, including:
- Information about each type of permit offered by the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission, including accompanying stamp requirements, unit maps, telecheck instructions, and links to guides and Harvest Information Program (HIP) registration;
- The ability to search and sort remaining big game permits so hunters can find the units they are interested in hunting;
- An updated profile section, where users can view their permit purchase history, view or reprint lost or misplaced permits, view preference and bonus points, manage landowner information, look up hunter education numbers and update personal information;
- The ability to create a friends and family list, which allows users to purchase permits as gifts without reentering gift recipients’ personal information year after year;
- The ability to purchase NEBRASKAland Magazine or make a donation to the Wildlife Conservation Fund or Hunters Helping the Hungry;
- A special section for senior and veteran permits for easy renewal; and
- Updated payment portal.
Users can access the new site by visiting OutdoorNebraska.org and clicking “Buy a Permit.” Big game permits may also be purchased at any Game and Parks district office or service center. Small game, fishing and park permits are also available at district offices and service centers, as well as from many other permit vendors across the state. A complete list of permit vendors is available at OutdoorNebraska.org/permitvendors.
The post Nebraska Game and Parks Commission launches new permit site appeared first on NEBRASKALand Magazine.