Ranch Couple Honored as Fort Robinson Dedicates New Building

May 4, 2015 Justin Haag, Regional Editor/PIO

The newly reconstructed 1891 Officers Quarters at Fort Robinson State Park was described as “a welcome addition to a world-class place” as it was dedicated in honor of a highly-regarded Sandhills ranch couple during a ceremony Saturday morning. The event at the new building paid tribute to the late Don and Olive Forney of Rushville, ...

The post Ranch Couple Honored as Fort Robinson Dedicates New Building appeared first on NEBRASKAland Magazine.

Previous Article
Leave Wildlife Babies Alone

LINCOLN – It is natural for some people who see a young wild animal...

Next Article
Outdoor Expo!
Outdoor Expo!

Gotta blog about this, coming this Saturday: There is something mentioned...